Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Sudden Influx of T-Shirts


This influx of t-shirts is exciting as they are shirts for Ink Inc. Tattoo Parlor, my husband's tattoo shop.

Sigil design by (our friend) Dan Barrett

I also shaved off a large back portion of my hair. I feel so much lighter!

These shirt designs were all drawn by Derek and screen printed by our friend Jason. It's so awesome to be surrounded by such talented people. Now my drawers are exploding with t-shirts! Hehehe!

PS-New skirt from eShakti

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. I love all of it. The shirt and the skirt are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am swimming in black t-shirts over here. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Great t-shirts, I really love the sigil one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will they be selling these shirts? I'm all the way in Texas, but I'd wear that crossbones one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure, I think he's just selling them in the shop.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^