Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

On the Wire : March


This month has flown by and it was already time for our monthly event On the Wire! I had a great time on Saturday catching up with friends and making some new acquaintances. We get a really nice mix of people at the event who all seem to really enjoy themselves and that makes for a very relaxed evening. 



I did some work to this grey leopard vest, so I didn't have have to think too much as to what I was going to wear and I like when that happens! It gets cold in the club, so I paired the vest with a long sleeve shirt, skater skirt, silver bones leggings and added my Demonia Brogue-06 boots.

shoe cam!

Have a great week!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely amazing. Love everything, the tights, the shoes, the jacket. I love it all!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com
    (We moved & changed host!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the look. Absolutely bad ass♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! What you did to that vest made is so perfect! I love the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Hope you enjoyed yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^