Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 7, 2014

Eye of Horus


I was happy to add an Eye of Horus necklace to my jewelry collection as I enjoy ancient Egyptian symbolism and mythology. I've been watching a lot of documentaries on the subject and I'm hoping to go visit the mummies at the Buffalo Museum of Science. Last time I was at the museum the exhibit was under construction, so I've been waiting patiently and I see that a new exhibit, 'Mummies of the World' is opening April 12th. Yay!!!


Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Very jelly~ A friend of mine turned up with an Eye of Horus necklace recently too and now I feel the urge to possess one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Eye of Horus necklace and cat stockings/ leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that is GORGEOUS necklace! I really want one myself now! I would love to go to that exhibition (please let me know what it's like) - there was a large one down in London a few years back, but sadly I couldn't afford the trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! I would love to go to London in general ;) I will definitely blog about visiting the Mummies when I do!

      Delete
  4. I love it! and it's the perfect size too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!! Flawless face and a beautiful flower clip :)
    The necklace is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not flawless, but thank you =D The flower was made by my friend Julie Ann, she knows what I like!

      Delete
  6. Just saw the egyptian exhibit at the Smithsonian (has always fascinated me as well) and just seeing the stuff in person is indescribable. Surreal I suppose! Sweet tights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hair flower, it complements your hair colour quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^