Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hanging Out




This week has been filled with starting a new calf tattoo on Monday, finished sewing these vintage barkcloth pillows for the Tiki room and finding this rad zebra shirt for $2 while thrift shopping.

I've been doing a lot of little home decor projects around the house, I just got a sudden burst of energy that may have been inspired by spring being right around the corner.



































I was bad and broke my 'no buy' March with this coffin locket from Kreepsville 666. I was browsing eBay and found the necklace at a good price, so I bought it. The locket has been on my wishlist for quite some time and I was a bad girl. It was worth it! Hehe!

(Actually the 'no buy' is so that I can go crazy next week when we take a mini Tiki roadtrip. Muahaha!)

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


10 comments:

  1. You and your house look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish our living room had more natural light for photos, but the Tiki room is just such of a fun contrast to my wardrobe :)

      Delete
  2. You're looking amazing!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your tiki spot, and that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm always excited when I find things in zebra print :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love the blouse! The tiki room always looks better every time I see it.

    Also, good luck for the road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tiki room! And the green couch, which looks vintage. Great finds all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaha, the couches are definitely vintage (as you can tell by the giant rip on the corner) from the 50s. Got them for a steal and I love the green =D

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^