Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 28, 2014

Feeling a Little Western


Sometimes the simplest touches evoke a feeling to an outfit, like wearing this white ribbon tie blouse and pointy boots which is making me feel a little "Western".


We just got back from a Ohio Tiki roadtrip, so I wasn't feel very creative in the wardrobe department since I've been living out of a duffle bag for almost a week, but last night I decided to pin curl my hair. I haven't properly set my hair in pin curls in quite a while, so I was happily surprised when I brushed out the curls and styled my hair. I don't look like Ronald McDonald, yay! My hair is at a weird point in terms of style, growing out and I've just become a little bored, so curls seemed like a nice change of pace.


Happy Friday!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE wearing almost similar look, together with my brogues (I wear even the bow on the collar:D) but it never occured to me that it has a western feeling :D I always called it gentleman-look in my head :DD:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Gentleman-look", I really like that! I feel western vibe with the ribbon-tie/blazer/pointy boots. In my book, not all Western-wear is cowboy shirts and hats...even though I like those too! Hehehehe! ;)

      Delete
  2. You look so gentlemanly! Very awesome :). It suits you well! The last picture is so much fun!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks awesome, and the curls work with the more masculine outfit, nice contrast. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought it was a nice contrast as well =D

      Delete
  4. Love the hair^^ curls are always the best to easily change your hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Sometimes it's fun to be all curly ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh Meagan! You are just too adorable for words, you cheese dog! PIN CURLS! Ok, come over and set my hair for me. I'll cook and supply the booze. How can you pass that up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh! Thank you dollface! That sounds so lovely my dear!!! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^