Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Death in June Tee

I'm pretty excited about my new Death in June t-shirt that our friend Jason made for me, I love the silver ink!

Awesome cotton skater skirt from H&M $12.95

I'm finally starting to feel more human after last week's sinusitis, so a cute outfit was a refreshing change from wearing my bum-around-because-I-don't-care clothing. 

shoe cam!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Thank you for reading!

PS-Check out the new CVLT Nation Deathrock Mixtape 2014, there is an interesting cover of Death in June's "Heaven Street" by the band Peg Leg Love amongst other awesome music. 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


4 comments:

  1. lookin' good! and i swear, you look younger every time i see a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need to see if that skirt is still in H&M; it wouldn't go amiss in my wardrobe.

    Glad your sinus problems are clearing up. You look so cute in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in the death in June t-shirt. I took photographs for Dij a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^