Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Studded Peter Pan Collar


I love peter pan collars. I wish I could find more of them on pieces that I love....like dresses. The studded collar pullover sweater needed to be bought with it's sister cardigan even though it's exactly the same, but with buttons. I couldn't help myself. Really I just couldn't. I had seen the studded cardigan at Target in-store, but it was navy blue and I loved it so much that I contemplated purchasing even though I detest navy blue. (My mother dressed in navy blue as an infant up until I put a stop to it, lol!). Which I like to color on others, just not on me. *Wink*




I also had the clipper bug and shaved the left side of my hair, my side fuzz was quite grown out! I have no plan for my hair, yet all the sudden it's long. I know I need a good hair trim after the bleaching and then coloring it red, but luckily my hair is pretty resilient. I've been giving my hair some heavy conditioning treatments which is helping my hair to bounce back to life, but I am addicting to teasing! Big, bigger, biggest hair! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Peter Pan collars are awesome and the studs on yours are perfect for making it look a little bit more edgy and less sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the studded collar and bat necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discovered that navy blue or darker looks very nice combined with black. Otherwise I don't like that colour it's too sailor preppy.
    The collar is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never worn navy blue paired with black, but I agree that it is a combination!

      Delete
  4. while the outfit is great.. NEVER stand infront of that Cure poster.. its distracting all from your outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I want to be one of The Cure! LOL! I like my little corner, but note taken.

      Delete
  5. I looove your outfits and your piks - your whole blog is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^