Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kitsch Picks : eShakti

(click on links below)



I've seen eShakti mentioned around the blogosphere, but never really dove into their website to see what they have to offer until now. I like that you could customize their clothing and that they offered a wide variety of sizing from 0-36W. I was pleasantly surprised to find a number of items that were very cute and had great customizing options like; adding sleeves or changing the length of hem lines. I am impressed and I forsee an order in my future!

Have you shopped with eShakti?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. That website looks so good! I can't believe that they state the fabric bellow the main picture; it's so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those dresses are amazing! They seem to have great sizes as well. :) I love finding websites like this one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^