Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, January 20, 2014

Diamond in the Rough


The lighting was nice on Saturday, so I snapped some photos in the Tiki room. I also thought it was fitting as I was wearing some leopard print leggings which I also deemed appropriate for any occasion...Tiki or non-Tiki. Hehe!


I pulled this lace dress out of the donation bag as it's a tad too big on me, but I wanted to give it another try as I don't really own a lot of plain black (versatile) dresses. I discovered that this dress is a wonderful layering piece and I can easily wear a long sleeve t-shirt underneath, so now it has earned its place back in the closet. I'm so glad I didn't re-donate this diamond in the rough, woooo!


The major negative about the winter we're having is the cold/snow, but on a positive note it's forcing me to be even that much more creative with layering. It's making me appreciate wool socks and sweaters, that's for sure!

How do you like to layer?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


6 comments:

  1. I'm more of a "wear one really warm thing" person than a layering person. That does look like a nice dress, though. don't hate on it! This has inspired me to look through my giveaway bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You never know what you may find in the donation bag ;)

      Delete
  2. Hah! Somebody else who has second thoughts and pulls stuff out of the donation bag. Looks awesome with the leopard leggings ... good thing you gave it another chance! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great! I love that kind of item that you can put together with anything! And things that can be layered are always useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^