Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I've Been Wearing A Lot of Pants


Yep, pants and lots of them. Well, I should say that I don't own a lot of pants, but the ones in my closet been getting a good work out. My personal favorite are the straight leg H&M pants that I'm rockin' in these photos. I really wish I would have bought two pairs! They are a cotton/poly blend (I think), high waisted, flat front with fake pockets and go with just about anything. 


I'm doing a little dance, because I love this new sweater I got from Target.com, you know, the package I was waiting for during the storm. When I first pulled the sweater out of the packaging I said, "Yuck!" out loud, but I judged it too quickly. Once the sweater became less wrinkly and I threw it on, I realized it's super cute! I'm sorry sweater, I was a jerk to you and now you're my new favorite. 


That's just about all the excitement that happened this week. I spent the earlier part of the week in lounge pants and over-sized sweaters, I did however watch the entire first season of Mr. Selfridge and I'm looking forward to the second season. Also, did any of my readers watch the first episode of the fourth season of Downton Abbey? I loved it, then again I'm a sucker for period dramas.

Thank you for reading! You are awesome!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


8 comments:

  1. I loved Mr Selfridge! And it has my beloved Zoe Tapper in it too! I found Downton Abbey a bit soapie for my taste, although the costumes are amazing. I need an edited version with just Maggie Smith in it! I like her acerbic manner.

    The bat bag on the door is so cute.

    Ah, poor sweater. I feel bad about not liking clothes. At least you like it now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downton Abbey is a little ridiculous, but I enjoy it. Hehehe!

      I really like The Paradise, I watched all the episodes in one day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just hopped over to your blog and you're a gal after my own heart! So excited to read more about you! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Stumbled across your blog... Great fashion!
    Wherrrrre did you find the whole season of Mr.Selfridge?! I've been wanting to watch it but haven't a clue where to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought the season from Amazon Instawatch or something like that. Hehehehe.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^