Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sophistique Noir's Monthly Theme : Hosiery


Ms. Victorian Kitty's theme for November is hosiery (it's crazy that it's November 1st already!) and I sure do love leg wear! I have so many different kinds, but I choose a few looks/styles that I wear often as I find leg wear really expands my wardrobe. I also decided to show off some shoes that I had to have which get neglected, girl fail. 

Photobucket
Little cross bones that run up the front and back of my legs, paired with my red spiked booties.
PS-These shoes are so uncomfortable, I was terribly wrong about them. Sigh.

Photobucket
I love lace stockings, I think they make any ladies legs look sexy. I paired them with my sky high
7" heels. These shoes are a tiny bit too small, but actually easy to walk in.

Photobucket
Garters paired with over-the-knee socks. I usually layer this look with fishnet under the socks, but 
I thought Robert and Siouxsie looked funny being muzzled.
My gorgeous Jeffrey Campbells, gift from Derek. I NEED to wear them!

Photobucket
Haha! Hello, I have next to no makeup on and I'm using my hair as a face decor.
I'm wearing my favorite leg wear look, leggings paired with slouch socks and wearing a dorky smile.


What is your favorite leg wear?

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

20 comments:

  1. Forget the hosiery - I'm in total awe of your ability to stand, let alone walk, in 7" heels!

    I love your “Leggings w/ Slouchy Socks & Dorky Smile” look most ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those years of ballet allow me to balance in ridiculous shoes. Needless to say, I prefer shoes that require less effect ;)
      Thank you, I like the last look the best as well. Hehe!

      Delete
  2. I've never been very fond of lace leggings/tights, for some reason, but those are really pretty! :) And you look so cute on the last picture! ^_^ I tried to comment earlier but it didn't seem to work, so forgive me if you get multiple comments on this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No multiple comments ;) I am definitely picky about my lace, there is a lot that I find tacky.
      Thank you! That's just me on a daily basis, sans teased hair!

      Delete
  3. Those crossbone tights are cool! Too bad if those shoes aren't good though, they would look so nice with those tights. :/ The nicest shoes are always a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true! I love crazy shoes, but I find myself never finding them comfortable enough or the "right" place to wear them.

      Delete
  4. Those garters are amazing *_* and they even seem to match your tattoos XD.
    I agree with you, lace tights can do wonders for anyone's legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I painted the little crosses on them as they were given to me by my best friend. Thank you ;)

      Delete
    2. You did them? Tthey were the cutest detail, that's why I liked them so much :D it really was a good idea!

      Delete
  5. Very very cute! I love all your looks. I like the leggings with the slouch socks business, I've never done paired mine together, but it looks perfect for puttering around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also usually looks the same way as you do on the last picture, all in comfy clothes. I have so little occasions to dress up for nowadays. I think it looks so nice when your tattoos shines through the lace tights it's an addition to the pattern :). Love the Robert and Siouxie tattoos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how the lace shows off my tattoos as well, I think it's a nice way to show them off with still having some mystery. Haha!

      Delete
  7. I agree, lace tights look great. I like to layer them over coloured opaques on cold days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best shoes!! I really love the socks with those garters. It's a simple, sexy look that allows the shoes to shine! And the crosses were a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shoes. Also leggings paired with slouchy socks looks very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the garters with the knee-high socks, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Something a little different and fun ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^