Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Housewarming Party & Uncomfortable Shoes




This weekend was filled with pizza, friends and getting dolled up for our friend's housewarming cocktail party. I opted to wear this little black dress with ruched leggings as the dress is pretty short and I don't think the party would be too thrilled if I mooned them all. Then again, they are my friends. Haha!


You can't tell by my silliness, but I wasn't really feeling very awesome. I had one of those 'everything looks terrible, I look terrible, I hate everything I put on' evenings while I got dressed, but it didn't help that I physically didn't feel well. I get these feelings every-so-often and I give myself a little pep talk, tell myself that all my friend's will be at the party and I'm going to have a lot of fun. It's just clothes, get over it. *Wink*

Well my little talk to myself worked and I had a great time at the housewarming despite my beautiful, yet ouchie shoes. Perhaps that is why they live in the closet and only come out from time to time. Maybe I should just put them on a shelf so I can at least enjoy them that way!

Hi everybody!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Thanks for reading.
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I know how you feel about not feeling good. Rest assured that you're the cutest thing in the entire world!! Your clothes are always lovely, and you always look super nice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet my dear. Thank you for making me smile and that means a lot coming from such a doll as yourself <3

      Delete
  2. I agree with Natalie. You always look so adorable and gorgeous to me! Your figure is divine! Sometimes we all have those bad days though, I can totally relate. I feel ugly quite often really - it's not that often I feel :pretty: etc. Perhaps I should have those pep talks to myself like you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry that you don't feel pretty, I think you need to start telling yourself that at once!!!!

      Delete
  3. Cute Dress... I like your Style!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^