Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, November 19, 2012

Adventures : A Place To Bury Strangers


On Friday Derek and I went to see A Place To Bury Strangers, a post-punk noise band from Brooklyn, New York. I was jumping for joy when Derek told me that they were coming to town because I'm a huge post-punk girl and a big fan of the band. 


I'm glad I brought my ear plugs! Wall of noise goodness. I stood close to the front and loved every minute of it.


I think this crazy photo describes the show and mood perfectly. 


I didn't wear anything too amazing to the show, but I was digging how my hair looked. Please excuse the silly bathroom mirror shots. 


They opened the show with one of my favorite songs!

 
And played another favorite! Happy girl was happy!

On a side note, the band played at Mohawk Place which used to be like a second home to me when it was the original owner Pete's place. Mohawk Place will sadly be closing in January 2013 and once again another haunt in my home town is biting the dust. 

Check out A Place To Bury Strangers: Facebook

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^