Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, November 9, 2012

Outfit Of The Day : Zebra Skirt


Phew! It's been a crazy week filled with sewing, reorganizing various household things and dealing with Photobucket photo issues (MEH!) I'm switching back to Picasa as it's much easier and everything will be all in one place. I want to keep my blog consistent, neat, and easy to read and view the photos. I love my readers!


Any who, I went to the mall to exchange a few things and I dug out my zebra print skirt from the dresser, paired with my Doc boots and cotton moto style sweater. I really like to wear easy pieces to take on and off when I know I may trying on clothing. I am lucky that I have such good self control while shopping *twitch twitch* so many lovely things at the stores, but I am sticking to a mental list of things I would like to add to my closet. I did pick up a long sleeve dress which was on my list. Check mark!

I absolutely love my Cure back patch. 

Do you have a mental checklist of pieces you'd like to add to your closet?

Thanks for reading!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. I adore that patch, it's gorgeous. There's nothing I don't love about this outfit!

    I have more than a mental checklist, but a physical one. Plus a yearly focus, like skirts, or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, you are very sweet!
      I think it's great that you have a physical list, so organized! I have a "wishlist" saved in a file on my computer, but it's not very practical ;)

      Delete
  2. My mental checklist is often tested when I go to the mall, or a really kick arse thrift store. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable outfit! It will definitely go into my outfit inspiration file. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Its very beautiful! im not a rocker but i love your style in outfit! two thumbs up for you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^