Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 10, 2012

Under The Weather Chic


Derek brought home the sick the other day and I awoke with the germ invasion! ACK! I utterly hate being sick as it's a waste of time, yet I know if I don't rest then the sickness is prolonged. Meh to the germs! I decided to play around with Polyvore and make up some fun outfits. I haven't styled a photo shoot in a long time, so I've been feeling the inspiration bug.....umm, no (sick) pun intended.

Skull Chiffon Dress by Sourpuss Clothing

I styled the dress two ways. Left side is a more feminine/soft and the right side is accessorized with an edgier feel. *I would change the lace in the leopard Iron Fist boots to black so it doesn't break up the leg line.


Casual Stripes and Bones
I can't help but love stripes, bones and cheetah print together! Little hints of red here and there. ;)

A Classic Spooky Lady
A spooky lady who is classy with some retro chic. I really love the bat purse and boots!

If you're interested in where I picked out the items from just click on the photos and it will take you to my Polyvore page that will give you more details. Give Polyvore a shot, it's a lot of fun!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


2 comments:

  1. I really love the first dress and the bat purse is really pretty <3!
    Polyvore is really great but it always makes me feel like I want to buy everything :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^