Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Aggy Tall

Photobucket 

On our trip this weekend to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania we did a little shopping and I instantly made a b-line for the Dr. Marten store. The store in Philly was amazing, filled with dark woods, soft lighting and of course many lovely Dr. Marten shoes. The Abby Tall caught my eye as it's an over-the-knee boot style with a heavy duty double sole. I picked up the boot to investigate and looked at Derek and said, "I would totally wear these", Derek replied with a sigh, "I know". Hey, can't a girl love some thigh high combat boots?! Hehe.

Photobucket
I also snapped this photo in the Dr. Marten store, the shop was filled with amazing black and white photos. I especially liked this one as skin head culture is one of the many subcultures that originated in England that fascinate me.

Thanks for reading! Please 'like me' on Facebook

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. I just got the shorter patent Aggy boots this week. I want the tall ones but they'd never get worn on me... =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome about your order! I agree, the Aggy Tall are definitely a special kind of boot ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooo ... NICE! I love the Philly store. The sales folks are so nice there too! Hey, did you get a chance to go to Crash, Bang, Boom off of South Street?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^