Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tiki! Tiki! : Now With A Spam Volcano!

Photobucket
Spam Volcano!

Derek and I attended our fellow B.U.T.T's (Buffalo United Tiki Talk) Mike and Judy's luau last weekend. Derek decided to make a Spam volcano, why? Well, why not! Spam is a traditional food of Hawaii and thus it's a typical food item to have at a luau, so we were those jerks who brought it! The great thing about being an adult is you can play with your food and light it on fire! Hooray! I did not try the Spam volcano as I was a little grossed out, but everyone liked it and perhaps I'll give it a try next time.........maybe.

Photobucket
Tiki room!
I kept my Tiki garb for the party to a minimum, as it was hot out and wearing vintage bark cloth is not a very cool (temperature wise) fabric to wear. I'm wearing a bark cloth button-up top, shorts and sandals, paired with some Tiki-perfect accessories.

Photobucket
Tiki purse by Dungaree Dolly
We had a great time at the luau, which was Voodoo themed and since Mr. Derek loves theme parties, he naturally dressed up!

Photobucket
Dr. Dzzzz's mixed up some tropical libations
There were so many delicious things to eat at the luau, I definitely felt like a luau pig. Hehe! Of course I had to sample a little of everything, it's my duty as a good guest.

Photobucket
Mmmmmm!
Damn it, now I want a Tropical Itch and it's only 11am! Well, it's got fruit juice in it, we'll call it an early lunch. Just kidding, *Wink*.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^