Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tiki Is Around The Corner!


My lovely friend Beth informed us that JinLan Chinese restaurant (that is literally around the corner from us) serves Tiki drinks! How did we not know that Tiki was right under our noses!? Needless to say we had to investigate and though the food was 'meh' the drinks made us happy Tikiphiles.


Photobucket
Still trying to figure out what year the restaurant was built, the menu is 
ancient!

I was giddy that our Zombies were served in Tiki mug, believe it or not we do not own these particular style pictured, I am going to have to work on that. 


Photobucket

The restaurant is pretty dark and dank, yet filled with kitschy Chinese decor. I wanted to explore more, but we walked over for a late dinner and didn't want to hold up the wait staff by being a Lookie Lou.


Photobucket
Lantern above our table

Derek and I have been doing some exploring in our fine city and trying new and different things this summer. I think it's important to sorta take a stay-cation in your home city, do things off the beaten path or even do the tourist things as you may learn something new. Don't get me wrong I like to travel OUTSIDE of Buffalo, but for now I'll settle for fun day trips.

Thanks for reading and sharing my adventures with me!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite fond of the Tiki+ app for iPhone. Handy when you're going to BevMo and can't recall what exactly you need for this weekend's fancy umbrella drink...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh! I'll have to look for that app :) Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^