Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Look Of The Day : Dagger Leggings


I went to get my hair done for the first time by my friend Erin Mosher of Chez Ann Salon. It was a nice day of beauty and got to chat it up with Erin and the gals at the salon. I am very happy with my hair!

Photobucket
It's not a huge change, yet the back bulk of my hair is gone which has lightened my hair load. Ahhhhhhh! I am letting my hair grow as I would like a long luscious and teased mohawk. I suppose getting my hair done is approperiate after yesterday's hair inspiration blog.

Photobucket
I'm rocking my Lip Service dagger leggings, tunic tank from H&M (basic's for $5.99!) and cowboy boots. Nothing too exciting, but comfortable and easy to wear for day-to-day. I've been starting to wear my longer necklaces in which I've been frankensteining various necklaces and putting them back together. The necklace I am wearing has a crucifix that I attached onto a layered necklace. I often will buy necklaces at thrift stores or Antique shops to use them for parts, or even pick up cheap and/or clearance accessories at mall stores to make them more personal. All you need is some small pliers to bend, patience and jump rings (little metal rings that attach pieces together), then let your imagination take you to unique jewelry heaven!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


4 comments:

  1. You look great! The lighter hair suits you well and the leggings look awesome :) A simple tunic with rad leggings is a perfect look, so easy to wear and comfy.

    I like to recycle jewelry too, I'm eagerly waiting for sales so I can grab the last super cheap pieces to use turn into new jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Thank you for your kind words :)
      You definitely have a great eye for accessories my dear!

      Delete
  2. Yay for a goth in cowboy boots! =D Love the whole look, and thanks for the jewelry inspiration. Was thinking just yesterday about a favorite cross necklace I've been needing to fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Cowboy boots are amazing! *Cheers to that!*

      Glad I could help jump start the memory, don't let those lovely trinkets gather too much dust in the ole' jewelry box ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^