Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, January 30, 2017

Old Goths Staying Up Past Their Bedtime



On Friday Derek and I attend our friend Bryan's club night and stayed up past our bedtime and got tacos after, just like the olden days. Hehe! I got to wear a vintage 1980s Frederick's of Hollywood black velvet drapey dress. I picked it up at an estate sale this past Autumn and I thought an old school punk/80s/goth night was the perfect time to wear it out. The dress is super easy and fun to dance in, I got a lot of compliments which made me smile.



Of course the dapper (and goofy) Derek was dressed to the nine's, even though he wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a proper photo. Hehehe!

I'm wearing; 80s velvet dress (vintage, estate sale find), spider web stocking (Be Wicked), boots (Demonia, used from eBay), cross belt (old, Forever 21), nose chain (made by me), ankh earrings (etsy), leather and chain collar (Spikes and Leather).



We had a great night and I can't wait until next month's event!

Thank you for reading, until next time!!!

15 comments:

  1. You were looking quite badass in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! At first I thought it's a jumpsuit, it would be even more awesome, haha! Also, how cool you look with that face chain, consider wearing it more often, pretty please? <3 You just emit these true 80s vibes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do wear my nose chain, but it seems to not make it into photos for the blog ;) Thank you for the lovely compliments!

      Delete
  3. I love that you're standing there like "RAWR I'm fiercely fabulous" and Derek is goofing off behind you. :D You both look awesome! That dress has such a cool shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty freakin' cool dress, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Derek! hehehehe ... too funny! You, my dear, look amazing! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fredrick's of Hollywood! That is a blast from the past. I remember as a girl looking at my aunts catalog. Some of the old ones didn't even have photos of models but drawn ones? Not sure why but it made them more fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post title made me laugh :) So great you stayed out past your bedtime and got to do things like back in the old days. So good for the soul <3 Love both your looks. Your vintage 80's velvet dress is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^