Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Crosses and Bats and Coffins....Oh Ouch!



Hello friends,  I hope all is well with all of you! Though I'm usually in the mood to wear bats (is there such thing as 'too many' bats?!), I have some exciting permanent bats that were added to my tattoo collection....and crosses and coffins.

Derek tattooed my knuckles on Sunday and I loooooove them so very much! The only bummer is that I can't wear my wedding or anniversary rings, but I did slip them on today just to see how the rings would look with my tattoos. They are healing nicely and surprisingly did not hurt as much as I feared they would.

Side note-if you'd like to follow my husband's awesome work on instagram @drdtattoo



Wearing; white bat collar blouse (Hell Bunny), bat sweater (Sourpuss Clothing), velvety skater skirt (ebay), belt & hat (old, H&M), bead earrings (thrifted).



Thank you for reading, until next time!!!


13 comments:

  1. The cutest outfit! Loooove the velvet skater skirt! Never too many bats! Neverrr! I must also mention - I love your use of accessories. Your hats and jewelry have been truly inspirational and you can always find the perfect match for what you're wearing. Derek is a wonderful tattooist and both my girlfriend and I would love to visit Buffalo and come get some work done at some point. Maybe even get to meet you one day and we can all get our tiki drinks onnnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be AMAZING! You never know, Derek could always guest spot at a shop in Texas. I've always wanted to visit Texas! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love theese little bats printed on collar <3 and awww bats on fingers is really awesome tattoo idea
    I was a bit angry that some people are confused with bat logo, bcs many of them don't know it's like symbol of goths and they think it means that you're fan of batman -_- but now Im goth AND fan of batman, so it doesn't hurt me anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I couldn't agree more about the Batman logo. When I just had my bats on my upper arms (before more tattoo's were around them), I would always get, "I love your Batman tattoos". I love Batman, but my bats are NOT the Batman logo, not even close ;)

      Delete
  3. Nicest knuckle tattoos I've ever seen! Absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing as too many bats. :D I love the sweater and the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted knuckle tattoos, and yours are among the most awesome ones I've ever seen! Hope they heal nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far they have been healing up very well :)

      Delete
  6. Love your bats! Pairing this top and cardigan is genius! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^