Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Just a Quick 'Hello'



Just a quick "hello" to say I've been around, but don't really have much to blog about. I have to admit I may be slowing down significantly as I've been putting my focus on my etsy shop. I don't want to intentionally stop blogging, but I think I'm just at a pause for the moment as I have a lot on my mind as well as a lot going on in my personal life. 

One of the biggest changes is that I will be leaving my job at Cats Like Us (4+ years) at the end of March to go and work with my husband at the tattoo shop. Derek has needed a hand for quite some time and we made the decision that I will come help with the operations at the shop. I will also be putting more focus on my etsy shop/second hand selling as it's something I am very passionate about and really enjoy the thrill of the hunt! 

So, I'm lurking around reading everyone else's blogs, but am sort of at a slow point myself. I love all my readers and I hope to gain some momentum and inspiration to share on the blog. 

Thank you for reading, until next time!!



8 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I always wanted to work in a tattoo shop. Here's to new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new change! More time together with the one you love is always a great thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a shame but it sounds so exciting working with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to hear that you will be leaving Cats Like Us as I'm sure they are too! All the best with the life change though! It sounds like it will be great working with your husband and turning it into a family operation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like very exciting times ahead for you! And who can give up the thrill of the hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^