Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, May 9, 2016

Natural Narratives: Artwork by Brian Dickenson


On Friday evening we went to our friend Brian Dickenson's art show. We have the honor of owning a few pieces of Brian's artwork including this gaff that I got as a birthday gift. Brian's artwork is macabre and beautiful, with elements of found objects, pieces of nature, taxidermy and antiques. I really enjoyed the art show and it so awesome to see so many people appreciating Brian's many talents.

The artist himself. :)


I opted to wear some bone jewelry, since I knew I was going to an art show with lots of bones. It's fun to dress in theme, hehehe! I'm also wearing a sigil t-shirt that is for my husband's tattoo shop. It was a fun limited addition t-shirt that he had printed up from sigil artwork a friend of ours did specially for Derek.


Weaing; bone earrings and wrist cuff (Derek got from Renn Faire), bone cross necklace (made by Derek), sigil t-shirt (Ink, Inc. Tattoo), studded belt and skirt (thrift), boots (Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal)


I hope you have a great Monday!

Thank you for reading, until next time!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love everything about your outfit <3 But the bone jewellery wins absolutely everything <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I love wearing bones, decorating with bones, collecting bones. BONES! Hahahah!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, his art is great! It would be great for a spooky haunted house vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super interesting exhibition! And oh my, that present you got is amazing. A seahorse with wings? :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say your hair is sooooo cool looking, absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^