Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Winklepicker Shoes by Goth Pikes


(click on bold text to link to product)

I'm sure you've seen a lot of popular Youtuber's rave about Goth Pikes, and I have to say I'm quite smitten myself! I've been eyeballing all their designs, but keep coming back to the Winklepicker Shoes with bat buckles and Bat Kitten Heel Winklepickers (in black leather, please!). It's really exciting to be able to find companies currently making some of my favorite shoe styles!

*A pair of my winklepicker boots, for eye candy. Wink wink*

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Just looked at their store- beautiful shoes. They offer a choice of real and faux leather too which is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shop does have a nice selection. It's on my favorite shops list on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh lovely old school shoes! If my feet weren't so wide...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reasonable prices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh thanks for the referral. Part of my wishlist this year is to get a pair of winklepickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible shoes! I hope you are able to grab yourself a pair! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^