Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Featuring Se7en Deadly Clothing


When Jodi from Se7en Deadly clothing contacted me I was super stoked as I've been a fan of their clothing line for years. In fact, I've gifted Derek a few of their men's items including a necktie and a button up shirt. She offered to send me a few things including the Medical Malpractice Hangover Lounge Pants, which I am excited about because it's not too often you find neat super casual lounge items with neat motif's like antique medical instruments!


Medical Malpractice Hangover Lounge Pants are 90% cotton, 10% spandex. 
Sizes S-3XL. c/o Se7en Deadly 


I am also excited as we are collector's of medical instruments (see bone saw on wall), teeth related items and taxidermy...just to name a few. Why not wear your interests on your clothing and perhaps raise an eyebrow or two?! 



Since these are super stretchy and super comfy lounge pants, they would be great for; yoga, running, working out, or......


What I would really be doing, lounging on the couch watching Netflix and drinking tea. Hahaha!!!


Stay tuned for some other Se7en Deadly items that will appear on the blog, but in the meantime be sure to take a look the rest of their macabre and beautiful designs. Coffin Kitsch approved!

Thank you for reading, until next time!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. YESSSS super cool. Would make nice athletic wear for roller derby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I didn't even think of derby girls! Perfect indeed!

      Delete
  2. The pants are so perfect for u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lounging and yoga clothes that actually look good! I approve,!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great! Now you can actually wear sportswear and goth altogether! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you are hilarious. those are cool pants. and I still can't get enough of your awesome home decor. Those tassels on your lamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hahaha, yes the tassels only make me love those tacky lamps even more. I glued velvet and trim on the lampshades....because, tacky ;)

      Delete
  6. OMG So perfect for you! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^