Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Matching Spiders


It's funny that I have had the cardigan and the skirt for quite some time not realizing they basically match! Both the sweater and the skirt have black widow spiders on them and both pieces are from Sourpuss Clothing from two different Halloween seasons. Yay, for new outfit ideas!

p.s-those are pig skulls in the background, my husbands project.

Wearing; spider cardigan and skirt (Sourpuss Clothing), button-up blouse and silver hammered metal necklace (2nd hand), knee socks (Target), studded creepers (TUK Shoes).


Derek was taking out the recycling and garbage, so I (naturally) flashed him and then asked him to get in the photos. Hahahaha!!! Oh yeah, I always wear shorts under my skirts and dresses.


Have a great Saturday!

Thank you for reading, until next time!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. I love your outfit (just like pretty much all your other outfits) but spiders scare the hell out of me even as prints!
    I don't know how I managed to wear those black & grey plaid overknees with purple plastic spiders once...must be on the way to recovery from arachnophobia? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people are afraid of spiders. I am not, but I don't want a black widow near me...other than faux ones on a garment. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the prints even though spiders with red backs are deadly to humans in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Black Widow's can kill you, but these are just faux ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow - I smashed two black widows spiders today - real ones! Glad yours are not crawling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am glad they are not real, Black Widow's are dangerous....but I think they are beautiful, from a far!

      Delete
  4. So cute!!! My daughter always wears shorts under her skirts, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been caught in many gusts of wind! LOL!

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I enjoy the fact that you and your husband have similar taste in shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! That's so much fun that you found that these two lurking pieces in your closet matched without evening knowing it! :D I love when that happens! I always wear shorts under my skirts too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know when a gust of wind is going to blow up your skirt. ;)

      Delete
  7. I am also in the shorts under skirts club. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^