Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Deviously Divine (Accessories) to Soothe the Sinners Soul: Se7en Deadly Clothing


My first blog featuring Se7en Deadly Clothing had me comfy and casual with their awesome hangover lounge pants, yet their accessories have us feeling fancy! Oh yes, their awesome designs don't stop at apparel, they have some amazing hair bow offerings under the "oddities" section.


One way I like to get maximum use out of hair bows is by attaching them to a sweater, dress strap, scarf, etc., I feel like it's just another fun way to accessorize! I am loving the Broken Cherub Bow clipped onto my shrug sweater paired with the Repent Creepy Doll Bow in my hair. Since the bows are mounted to alligator clips, they really stay put! I tend to wear hair accessories close to my shaved side, so a secured clip helps me to..well, feel secure! Nothing like being totally bummed after realizing you've lost one of your favorite hair accessories. Sigh...



When Derek saw the Date Night Necktie, he said "Ohhhhh!", as he also enjoys wearing black and white ensembles. The silky white tie has a retro image of guy and a gal playing around with the Ouija board. Does that sound like a fun date night to you? Hehehe! There is nothing boring about Se7en Deadly's necktie selection, as Derek is overjoyed to find men's accessories that fit his macabre sense of style. 


Date Night Necklace 2.5" Skinny Necktie

Look into his eyes...maybe not too close. LOL!

Ummm, so Derek looks a little crazed, but I think it's because he is excited to share with my readers a discount code from Se7en Deadly! Enter COFFINKITSCH into the discount code section at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order. Say what?! Awesome.

Thank you for reading, until next time!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

16 comments:

  1. I hate losing any accessories! Derek tie is sweet! You guys are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, loosing your favorite decorative trinkets is the WORST!! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. You two are adorable!!! I'm liking the outdoor photos lately, very artsy. And of course, you look amazeballs as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Trying to get outdoors more when time permits, glad you are enjoying :)

      Delete
  3. Well that link was bad for my bank balance ;-)

    Great shop recommendation and photos today are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry about that ;) Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. Awesome pieces, you guys! That has to be one the most wonderfully cool printed ties of all time (love!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necktie! You two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is such a lovely thing to say <3

      Delete
  6. Love the hair bows! They are really amazing! They look great with your necklaces too! And wow Derek looks really great. That tie is super creepy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Creepy is what we aim for! Derek said, "Thank you, I'm blushing" LOL, he's a dork ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^