Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sunday Funday with Stripes and Bones


I've been making a point to wear different clothing combinations for the weekends. I work at a clothing boutique and though I love my job, I need to "dress up" everyday, so I feel like being lazy on the weekends. Argh! So, I'm trying to find a happy medium between wearing fussy fashion and comfy cute, hey I just made that up. LOL!


Since Derek and I went out shopping for Halloween items (once again!), I threw together this outfit in which I was quite pleased. I picked up this striped skater skirt from H&M months ago and haven't worn it due to being conscious of it making my bottom portion look wide. In reality, once I put something on, I just go with it! I tell that little voice of insecurity to "shut up", it's only clothes! 


Derek and I had a nice time spending the day together and even went to the Mall! *Gasp* I wanted to explore what the stores has to offer and get some exercise while we window shopped. I have to admit it was sorta fun! 

"Is Halloween your favorite time of the year?"
Yes. Yes it is.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. That sweater is great!
    xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/2015/10/dark-glamour-with-punkrave-discount-code.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, that skirt doesn't make your bottom half look wide. It looks really nice paired with that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skater skirts are supposed to jet out! Don't worry about looking wide, I can see your ribs for goodness sake Bwa ha ha ha (okay, that was dorky). Seriously great outfit! My fella and I are always frequenters of the Mall during this season. When we end up there in say March, I always want to go into William-Sonoma and he has to gently remind me that there won't be anything *pumpkin*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I know that silly! ;) I wear skater skirts all the time, just not horizontal stripes! "I can see your ribs for goodness sake" LOL!!!!!!!! Love it! XOXO

      Delete
  4. I love the sweater, is really cute :D. It looks really nice with the skirt.

    I am still waiting for Halloween stuff, I always find great things for home decor :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan is so cute! And don't worry, that skirt doesn't make your bottom half look wide at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks so cool! By the way, it's a myth that stripes make you look wider, it depends on the shape of what you wear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's more a personal view, especially when I stand to the side ;)

      Delete
  7. So jealous of yours stores! You and Derek always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the skirt looks very cute and gives you a nice shape! Also, you can't go wrong with black and white stripes in my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit is so adorable! It really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! It's really cute and so perfect for leisurely Halloween shopping day! :D I have the opposite problem as you... I dress down all week because of my job so on the weekend I'm itching to get dressed up and go out! :D It would be so awesome to have a job to dress up to! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^