Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, October 19, 2015

Spider Webs and Wool Sweaters


Hello there! How was everyone's weekend? Saturday I worked at the shop as per usual, and wore this spider web long sleeve top along with my Lydia Brooch by Jubly-Umph


I added a piece of lace to the Lydia brooch, which I like the way it looked, yet it didn't make the cut after the photos were taken. The white lace was flopping over too much, so I'm going to have brainstorm some more and not try to slap it together 5 minutes before I should be done getting ready. (Yes, I try and give myself a time limit for hair/makeup and dressing)


I would like to point out all of Jubly-Umph's Lydia items. All of the other the artwork is amazing, but Lydia steals my heart. Sigh....

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Ah I just love that spider web shirt! Looks great on you! :) And the brooch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, it´s simple and nice. And seems really warmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! So well put together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely... and now I want to tie a lace bow in my hair. :D

    Could you starch the lace? Or glue it to a backing of felt or somesuch? I hope you find a way to make the lace work because it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit! I soooo need to raid your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this outfit! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I love the spiderwebs and the ALL BLACK goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^