Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, October 11, 2015

It Was a Toning Mistake


I toned my hair Monday and it turned my hair silvery/lavender, which wasn't on purpose, but is fine. The irony is that this is the color I had been trying to achieve when I was making the effort to have lavender hair. Hahahaha! Oh well, just going with it!

see dress styled here and here

I have been trying to cycle through all my leggings and take them out into the world. There is something about styling a pair of fun patterned leggings with a little black dress and boots that just makes me so content. Perhaps that's why I want my legs covered in tattoos, due to my love of patterned legs! 


I hope you have a great Sunday! Derek and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary lovely creature! Lovely styling as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... Did that a few times. Still looks great and it'll fade to the perfect blond. And I know I already said this a hundred times but you are awesome in black and white

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Thank you for the b+w compliment, I'm glad that it shows that it's my favorite combination ;)

      Delete
  3. That dress is so my perfect dress! I am making some dresses at the moment, must finish! Yay for finally getting the colour you want by mistake, typical hair behaviour, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome, can't wait to see your creations! =D

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary!!!
    You look lovely : )
    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary and you look fantastic. Sometimes mistakes can be good ones and by the way your hair looks, it is definitely a good mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!

    And, I have to say, I absolutely love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! :D Also, it's funny how things work out when you least expect them to isn't it? I'm glad you were finally able to achieve the hair color you were trying for a while back! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^