Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Kitsch Picks : Summer Blue Jewelry


(click on description to link to products)

Ohhhh it's been a while since I've done a Kitsch Picks, but I'm going to try and feature Halloween goodies all month long! 

I can't get enough of Summer Blue Jewelry's Halloween & Fall section! So many bats, spiders, jack-o-lanterns, oh my! Cute, creepy and kitschy?! Yes, please! Check out all of Summer Blue Jewelry's awesome creations on her etsy page and follow her on instagram, @SummerBlueJewerly.

Do you have a favorite?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



3 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these!!! I especially LOVE the Halloween kitties!!! :D :D :D So excited to see more Kitsch Picks throughout the month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Check out this vintagey looking halloween cat earrings. They are a bit pricey but so cute! http://www.trashydiva.com/shop/rositabonita-pyewacketearrings-blk-orange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^