Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Skeleton Hands


Our friend Leslie is such a dear, last week I came home from work to discover she gave Derek this awesome skeleton hands top (that she made) to give to me! How awesome is that?! Black and white. Check! Spooky motif. Check! Made with love by a friend. Check!


I'm not inspired to sew for myself, but once I put on this sleeveless boat neck style top, I knew I wanted to try and make this style for myself. I love the fit! Maybe I'll try and draft my own pattern......maybe. 

I'm not taking this off!

I am always grateful to have such thoughtful and talented friends. Thank you Leslie!!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla



11 comments:

  1. What an amazingly cute top, and you've put it all together quite beautifully!
    Yes, you should sew! Your taste is amazing and it would be a treat to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a badass shirt! I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Such a great surprise, gift, and friend! <3 It's perfect on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift! And it suits you perfectly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a sooo nice gift! I actualy love your style and yes: you should sew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top and cardi! And I feel like all your tatts go well with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously terrific! I just love how well that shirt and cardi partner. This whole look is the bee's knees!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a unique and gorgeous top! I love how you paired it with the waist belt and cardigan. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^