Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tag, You're It! The Halloween Tag


Ms. Mary Bart from Mourning Glory Designs tagged me for the Halloween Tag! The tag is to answer the 13 questions and then tag 5 more bloggers. Fun fun fun!!!

Questions:
1. Favorite Halloween song?
2. Witch or Vampire?
3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
6. Favorite Halloween candy?
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
8. Favorite Halloween costume?
9. Favorite Halloween store?
10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
11. Bats or Black Cats?
12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?

My answers:
1. Favorite Halloween song? "Everyday is Halloween" by Ministry. Yes, I'm cliche. Hehehe!

2. Witch or Vampire? I was addicted to Anne Rice in high school and got addicted to watching True Blood=Vampires.

3.  Favorite thing about Halloween? I consider the whole month of October to be Halloween, so I would have to say that celebrating our wedding anniversary and shopping for everyday household items with Derek to be my favorite things.



4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon? Halloween party, hands down. I don't care for scary movies and I don't like to be frightened.

5. Skeletons or Zombies? Skeletons. They just make me smile!


6. Favorite Halloween candy? All of it. Hahaha! I used to have a terrible sweet tooth and was addicted to sugar, now I control myself but.......it's HALLOWEEN CANDY. Yum, yum, yum!

7. Favorite Halloween movie? Beetlejuice. Some may not consider it a Halloween movie, but I do! We also watch The Addams Family movies, Sleepy Hallow, Nightmare Before Christmas, etc. 

8. Favorite Halloween costume? When Derek and I dressed as Robert Smith and Siouxsie Sioux and I have to give a shout out to my Lucy from Bram Stoker's Dracula, as I put a lot of effort in to that costume.


9. Favorite Halloween store? We have the Spirit store, which isn't my favorite, yet they open up just for the Halloween season. I would like to mention the best Halloween selection this year has been Home Goods/TJ Maxx

10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no? Yes. YES. YESSSSS!!!! I just added some jack-o-lantern blow molds to our collection!


11. Bats or Black Cats? Bats. I like cats, but they make me sneeze. :(


12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday? Yes. I celebrate it everyday! 

13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate? Neither. *Gasp* I know. I don't care for pumpkin spice in liquid form, I prefer pumpkin spice scones, biscotti and other goodies. 

That was fun, thank you Mary for tagging me! My tags are:

Black Widow Sanctuary
GIY: Goth it Yourself
Vulcan Butterfly

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Ahh! This is so fun; you and Derek are the coolest cats; you both look perfect as Robert and Siouxsie and your wedding photo is so cute but your Lucy costume wins, hands down! Fantastic!!!! If you ever fancied making a little tour of your amazing vintage Halloween collection,I'd love to see it!

    & thank you for tagging me to play; I'll definitely be having a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the cutest couple ever! Love your costumes and wow you did put a lot of work into the Lucy one.

    Happy Halloween! I'm going to write that all season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, awesome pics! I love the sketon pic! I've just been tagged in this myself but all my favourite bloggers seem to have already done it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Robert and Siouxsie are adorable! I don't think I've ever seen that one before. :) You did put a lot of work into Lucy though and that's my all-time favourite. Must be such fun to shop for Hallowe'en goodies with you two. **chuckling at Derek with his wings**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh sounds so sweet that the two of you shop halloween things together! ^^
    Thanks for tagging me! This looks like a fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do so love the Robert Smith/Siouxsie costume! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading your answers and seeing all the great photos that went along with it! Fun! Fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^