Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Red Skull Dress


After quite a few days of not feeling well, I slipped on my new red skull dress by Folter Clothing and it instantly put a smile on my face! This cotton dress is so comfortable and the length is just perfect!


I love cute novelty print dresses, but I tend to shy away unless it's a print I can live with...and these lovely big skulls had to be mine. Then again if something is covered in bats I tend to run to it, hug it and want it and love it forever and ever! 


Derek and I went out for a drink and he commented, "Oh, is that dress new?!". He liked it. :)

What I'm wearing:
-sweater, c/o Sourpuss Clothing
-dress, Folter Clothing
-patent waist belt, similar
-black leggings
-boots, Dr. Martens
-necklace by Classic Hardware, similar

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. I totally love it! Subtle skull prints are in my opinion prettier than all those pirate and Ed Hardy skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really cute dress! No wonder it put a smile on your face. ;) You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! :) It's elegant and playful in the same time which is just an adorable combination. I'm very curious about the bat necklace hanging on your door knob, where can I get one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The bat necklace is Mardi Gras beads that my friend procured for me one night while at a club! It was a pleasant surprise, so I'm not sure how to direct you to the source.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :) The bat necklace is Mardi Gras beads that my friend procured for me one night while at a club! It was a pleasant surprise, so I'm not sure how to direct you to the source.

      Delete
  4. What a cute print! And it looks adorable with the webby cardigan! SO cute. You're looking amazing, my dear friend, simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Franny! Can't say I ever feel blue wearing a webby cardigan ;)

      Delete
  5. 'The dress looks fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how you've put this outfit together-- I'd say it looks much much better than the photos in the link to buy the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's the store that I work for and I style the items for the shoots. It's a retro clothing store, so the styling and look is more geared towards a vintage and/or rockabilly styling. It's a great dress that can worn many different ways! :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^