Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 25, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Spiders and Stripes


It's been a crazy ending to last week and all of this week...and it's only just the beginning of the weekend! I went to a very fun wedding last Saturday, went to see some great bands on Wednesday, and I've been helping out a friend, so I feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. I also just realized October is almost over, how the heck did that happen!? I need to get my butt moving on my Halloween costume!


I bought another hat, I have a problem. I realize this one looks exactly like my other wide brim pork pie style hat I have sported in other outfit posts, but this one is made of felt and it's more wintery and the brim is much smaller. Yes, this is how I am justifying my purchase. Haha!

I picked this hat up for $12.50 at Forever 21 when I was waiting for Derek while he was at the Apple Store (he was dealing with a laptop issue that was been on-going for 1 1/2 months, needless to say I'm happy it's fixed....properly), so I just had to take a look around the store. All I have to say is that the 90s are back....with a vengeance!


My sweater is from work and since I'm surrounded by all these wonderfully spooky cardigans, I just had to pick one up to add to the mounting pile of my black cardigan addiction. The cardigan is the Black Widow Cardigan by Sourpuss Clothing, I am wearing a small which buttons up nicely on me and I really like the material. It seems like Sourpuss is improving on their cardigans, which pleases me greatly.

What I am wearing:
-dress, random mall store
-leggings, H&M
-cardigan, Sourpuss Clothing
-white belt, H&M
-hat, Forever 21
-cowboy boots, ZiGiny
-boots straps, eBay

Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. oh, that cardigan!! I want it!! :D The perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is I can't find a hat that suits me! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying, you'll find the perfect one someday! :)

      Delete
  3. You know, you gave me inspiration on how to wear my vertical striped tights :D!
    By the way your hat is really cute, and I don't think you need to justify a purchase that's only cost 12 dollars XD also, I love your cardigan and those cute little details <3 you're lucky to work in a place where you can find such nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porkpie is so cute on you, I tried one on at a hat store while I was out in Vancouver this week. Both the salesgirl and I had a good laugh. Not such a good look for me, no matter how adorable it may be on you! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^