Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Cocktail Party!


This weekend was Jenny and Mike's Halloween cocktail party, so it was a great opportunity to wear my new Hell Bunny dress! 


I was going to change the halter straps into regular style over-the-shoulder straps, but it looked awful and made the bust line look awkward. I just need to suck it up and enjoy the dress as-is....or until I figure something else out. *Wink*


What I'm wearing:
-dress, Seth Dress Hell Bunny
-boots, vintage from etsy
-assorted jewelry 

Are you attending any Halloween festivities?
Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. Great dress, I love it!! And... is that a wooden coffin you are posing next to???? If so, it's just a wee bit short for you!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a wooden toe-pincher coffin for when people were much smaller....or they broke your legs to fit into it.

      Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome... They had to build a special casket for my mom's dad; his shoulders were so broad he wouldn't fit in the standard size! I don't think breaking his arms off would have helped much. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Super cute as always! I love the dress and it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, I think my friend bought that same dress or one like it last time we went out.

    I love the coffin! I need one of my own. Possibly my size so I can lie around in it and creep people out :P

    Then again I am so short, I could probably lie in your one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome, so adorable! I'm with you on the halter thing, I can't stand them. When you come up with a good solution let us/me know. I have a dress that needs some fixing ASAP. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dress! You look so beautiful, my Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so flippin' cute! I love your expressions, hehe. I hope you had a great time; you looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^