Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 4, 2013

Zach Rose Photography

It was a beautiful evening!

I am always flattered when my oh-so-talented friends ask me to be a subject for their art projects! My friend Zach Rose started this on-going project that is has affectionately named "Goths in Nature", I love it!

I decided to wear this Catherine Coatney vintage cross lace front dress that I got ($20 bucks) from Ebay. It's probably the most scandalous thing you'll see me wear and I'm covered up! Haha! 

As always, it's fun to shoot with Zach whether I'm in front of the camera or behind the scenes as the stylist. He gave me a great compliment and told me I was "very photogenic", which makes this worry wart of a 'model' feel pretty good about herself. 


This is another awesomely creepy photo that Zach shot last summer on his vintage Graflex Speed Graphic camera. The film was old and expired which gives the image that hauntingly old effect.

I am wearing a vintage cape in 80 degree weather and it was so worth it! We shot this in Forrest Lawn Cemetery, which is one of my most favorite places in Buffalo. 

Please check out Zach Rose's awesome talent at the links below:

Facebook page : Zach Rose Photography

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. You are so <3 ! And I think you are indeed very photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that photo of you! You look so regal. Can't believe I've been away from your blog for so long. eep! You are so fantastic =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh shucks, you're the sweetest doll ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a local nature preserve that is quite beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Amazing photografy. He makes you glow in the first photo! You are very photogenique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, with a single strobe makes me really 'pop' in the photograph :) Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  5. Wow, beautiful! You look super tall in the first photo, too. ;) - I checked out your photographer friend's website; amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Zach is pretty darn awesome! ;)

      Delete
  6. Just.... WOW. Dress + Model + Photos... Such a perfect, stunning combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^