Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Lucy Fur Leggings


I was so excited that I received my Lucy Fur Leggings from Sourpuss Clothing. For some reason the shipping took almost two weeks, so I was a little worried that the package got lost, but it was totally worth the wait....I love these leggings!


I was doing a happy dork dance before I went to work on Friday, as the leggings are not only cute, but they are super stretchy and comfy. My only complaint is that the waist elastic band gets easily twisted and I should have ordered a smaller size. Oh vintage Halloween print, how I love thee!



What I'm wearing:
-dress, Forever 21
-sweater, Cartel Ink
-leggings, Sourpuss Clothing
-creepers, T.U.K Shoes

Have a great weekend, thank you for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. Those are great leggings! And the whole outfit just WORKS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stockings! I really adore your jacket, I really want a jacket with a cameo at the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I snatched the sweater with the cameo at my work so quick, it had to join my in on my cameo obsession :)

      Delete
  3. Love it, love it, love it. I love the leggings. Love the sweater. Adore you. There, 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're the sweetest thing my dear, thank you!

      Delete
  4. I'm always struck by your absolutely fantastic style. I understand why you have the job you have. You look always well dressed. The dress is so cute and the with the cardigan buttoned like that, it looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I am so utterly flattered.I'm not always well dressed, but I try ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^