Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Ribcage Cardigan and New Shoes


The weather dramatically changed from 90 and humid to 50 and rainy, so I'm certainly not complaining as I got to dig out some of my jackets and sweaters.


I paired some black skinny jeans with a collared button-up, ribbon tie and this cute ribcage sweater by Too Fast Clothing. Comfy and cute! 


While my friend's Christian and Marie were visiting from Pittsburgh this week, I took them thrifting and found a pair of Cuban heel western style shoes for $5!


I had tried on several pairs over the past few years, but they were always too small or too big or just were in rough shape, so I was very excited to find these beauties! I may put some metal tips on the toes, we'll see how motivated I am. *Wink*

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! And you didn't mention the arm bones, but they make it even better!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I posed to the side to see the bones ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't tell what part of that outfit I like the most, it all looks great and suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes take me straight to 1991. I am tagging along with my step sister combing countless stores at a mall in Vegas. Never thought I'd see them again!
    I love the cardigan! I am shocked, actually, that I do not already own this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is an awesome memory, thank you for sharing!
      The cardigan is available on toofastonline.com!

      Delete
  4. Totally cute outfit - as usual, Miss Style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cardigan, and I also love your jacket by the way ;). Stripes, stripes, stripes... I love them >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^