Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Show And Tell : Boudoir Editorial


I really enjoy styling for photo shoots and though it's been a while, I wanted to share one of the many fashion editorials that I am proud to have been a part of while working with Auxiliary Magazine.

Boudoir
December 2009







Credits:
Photographer: Jennifer Link
Fashion Stylist: Meagan Hendrickson
Makeup Artist: Maria Rivaldo
Hair Stylist: Kristin Draudt
Model: Agata Waciawska

This shoot was based around the designer Sweet Ruin's gorgeous hand made masks, I wanted to portray something soft and feminine with an 18th Century historical feel. It was fun to have the challenge of using a soft pastel color palette when styling this shoot. I always enjoy styling a shoot that is outside of my own personal style as it gives me the opportunity to have a creative outlet with fashion. I really love how the whole team worked together and our model, Agata, is always a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my fashion styling 'Show and Tell'!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla




10 comments:

  1. Ooh great job. The 18th century vibe really comes though and all the details are stunning. All the lace and frills make me happy even though it's not a style I'd wear. I imagine that this boudoir is in a chic Parisien apartment, with a dandy butler to deliver one's morning pain au chocolat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are epic! Beautiful styling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely pictures. Very beautifully styled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^