Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shoes! OMG! : Bowtie Wedge



I just figured out that the modern term for these style of shoe is called a flatform!? I learn something new all the time! Any who, the Bowtie Wedges by Restricted caught my eye this week. I'm a sucker for anything with a little platform and something out-of-the-norm, add a bow and I'm a fan. These little shoes would look so cute paired with just about anything, I could see a gal who likes Lolita styles pairing these with a cute dress.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. They are soo cute!! A + is that they look very comfortable to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am always looking for 'ease to walk in' when I'm thinking about featuring them on Shoes! OMG!

      Delete
  2. Zomg! They look super comfy and cute. Because I have limited time on my hands is there a link on where one (me) can buy them online? And here is where I hope the vendor ships to DPO addresses....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link of the white text that says "Bowtie Wedges by Restricted" ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^