Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Outfit Of The Day : Leopard Hi-Low Dress



Derek said to me on Friday, "I would like to go to the mall", well I almost fainted as Derek never suggests going to the mall! He wanted to go to The Art of Shaving store to check out their products as they specialize in....well, shaving. It's an incredibly neat store and I think it's important for men to take care of their skin and have choices in terms of skin care and shaving aids. 

I decided to wear my new leopard hi-low dress from Forever 21, it seems like leopard has become a theme for the new year! I purchased this dress right before Christmas and am incredibly happy with the fit, I wish they made the dress in plain black as I love the sleeve length! I added the black stretch belt to give my waist more definition, then layered with black leggings and wore my Docs to stomp through the snow.

Weeeee!!!!


The trip to the mall was fruitful as I *finally* got a new battery for my coffin watch which was a gift from my friend Bryan. The coffin open's to revel the watch face in which a little spider is the seconds hand, too cute! I cherish this gift and I'm glad it's back to working condition so it can help me stay on time.

It was nice to get out with Derek (even if it was the mall) as we've both been busy with work and recovering from the holidays. Did I mention I now work part time at Cats Like Us? Pretty cool huh?!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

16 comments:

  1. I'm very jealous of your coffin watch. I would LOVE to own one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had lusted after this watch since I had seen one at Hot Topic about 12 years ago, it made it's way to me in the form of a gift. ;)

      Delete
    2. Holy crap! I used to own a watch just like that almost eight years ago. Someone stole it. Could you please please PLEASE let me know where your friend found one?

      Delete
    3. I have no idea, I'm sorry. He gave it to me after having it for several years. I think it was an old Hot Topic watch.

      Delete
  2. QT PIE! I love that dress darling! And the watch is to die for! WAHOO for the part time gig at Cats. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is amazing! I love it!
    Good to hear that you got a nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is the purrrrr-fect leopard print, I know bad joke. Teehee ;)

      Delete
  4. Aw, what an awesome watch *_*!
    Very nice outfit, I love how you gothed up the leopard print with the accessories :) and the shape of the dress is lovely :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always believe we can take most anything and make it our own through styling =D

      Delete
  5. You really suit leopard prints - and so does Derek! And congrats on the job you've landed, too. Hopefully you'll be much more disciplined than I was working in a clothing store, and you'll manage to come home with a paycheque. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you! It takes a lot of restraint!!!

      Delete
  6. Your dress is totally cute! Really suits you. The watch is amazing too! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WANT that dress!!!!! It is so hard to find a good dress with sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever 21! I agree about finding dresses with sleeves, especially in winter when I want to be covered up!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^