Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big Hair, Big Stripes



Friday night was Radiation (our monthly goth/ebm night), which means I went out two weekends in a row. I'm such a party animal, haha! It's really cold here, so I layered up and went out into the night. Patterned leggings are a default choice when it comes to club leg wear, so stripes were the main focus that night!


My hair was out of control and it was making me so mad (I need a hair trim, badly) as it's getting long and thus heavy. So I teased the crap out of it, hair spray, and added a hair scarf to keep it out of my hair. I was pleased with the result and got a lot of compliments. I like big hair and I can not lie.

What I'm wearing:
-jacket (ebay) about $20
-dress (Deb Shops) $12
-leggings  $20
-boots (from a livejournal sale) Pennangalan $35
-necklace pendant made by Derek as a gift
-stretch belt from a Switchblade Stiletto skirt

I always forget to take pictures of the back of my jackets! Perhaps a post all about the details? Hrmmm.....

Derek told me to pose this way. Haha!

I love the way these leggings look, but they kept falling down all night long, argh! They are the type that are rayon/poly stretch, which are my least favorite. I tried to be slick while dancing and do some moves to pull them up, maybe I need to wear some leggings suspenders under my dress! 

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. Those are super cute leggings!
    What brand are they? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Sourpuss Clothing (they don't make them, just sell them), but I'm pretty sure you can find them on web shops like www.2020ave.com (they have them in the bottoms section.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome hair! They really complement your outfit. How do you make them so big? I tried teasing mine many times, but ended with somewhat sad-looking bird's nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of product! Layering product is the best advice paired with back combing :)

      Delete
  3. Me and my friends 'superman' our baggy tights/leggings by putting knickers over them! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! I do that with baggy tights, so great suggestions on the baggy leggings!

      Delete
  4. The leggings are really cool. Too bad they kept falling down; I can relate, I was having that same problem last night. There really is no slick way to pull up your leggings or tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder why you recieved compliments,this looks is sooo gorgeous! You looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was comfortable too, which is an added bonus!

      Delete
  6. Ohhh, I want new hair. Giant huge crest hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that outfit! Vertical striped leggings are awesome but I'm afraid they wouldn't look good on me since I am very curvy. I'm imagining the stripes wouldn't be very straight or something... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would look great when worn with a dress or a skirt. I'm 'hippy' and I would never wear leggings just by themselves, but I find the vertical stripes very slimming!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^