Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sophistique Noir : Black and Red Theme Week!



What's black and red all over? Sophistique Noir's Black and Red Theme Week which is June 3rd-8th, so I'm a tiny bit late! *Wink* Red happens to be my favorite color, yet when I look in my closet I don't see too much red! While I'm digging around in (what I like to call) the black vortex, I wanted to share some photo highlights of 2011, my year with red hair....and of course wearing black!
Photobucket
Victory Rolls! I love vintage hairstyles!

Photobucket
Hamming it up with my batty bum flap

Photobucket
I have a love affair with Hard Head hair spray by Bedhead

Photobucket
Our old apt. building was an awesome teal color! 

Photobucket
Hanging out in the cemetery
If you want to participate in Red and Black theme week, check it out here!!!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

23 comments:

  1. Very inspiring pictures! :) I love the outfits you wear on the two last pics! Those spiderweb tights are gorgeous.

    /Madamnoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you doll! I just peeked at your blog, you are gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Holy cuteness! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I absolutely adore the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I miss having more hair to do Victory Rolls! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous in red hair and super cute in vintage hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love vintage hairstyles, though I can't do them on myself any more, I like to style my friends hair. I live vicariously through them, hehe!

      Delete
  5. Love the shot in front of the teal wall! And how do you manage to look fabulous in every hair style/color imaginable??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks, you seriously flatter me! I'm sorta a hair nerd, I've always been interested in hair styling techniques :)

      Delete
  6. That. Hair. Is. Amazing. And awwww I want to steal just about everything you own ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so adorable with red hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do miss it sometimes, yet I don't miss the upkeep! Thank you love!

      Delete
  8. WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!??? *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hair color is amazing!
    Love the outfit.
    But I want to hear more about your necklace. Or necklaces? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I have a lot of necklaces! I buy a lot while thrifting/shopping the clearance racks and sorta frankenstein them together. I love layering them, perhaps too much....hahahaha!

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous! You look awesome with red hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Being a red head was a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  11. So many awesome hairstyles! I wish I knew how to do hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^