Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shoe! OMG! : Copper Flock Leopard Boots


Photobucket

I am a huge fan of T.U.K shoes and boots. Not only have a owned several pairs of T.U.K's over the years, I have also had the pleasure of working with them as a stylist and writer. This week's pick are the Copper Flock Leopard Boots, which I would LOVE to have for my own collection! "But, Meagan it's too warm over here on the East Coast for boots". Pfffffffft, you're talking to a girl who's summer footwear includes a pair of cowboy boots, no fashion rules over here!!!!

Thanks for reading!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they used to make Doc Martens in this colour/pattern as my husband had them. He wore them until they fell apart as he loved them so much. These may be the replacements he always looks for when we're ever anywhere that sells interesting boots. Thank you so much for posting about these ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow they look lovelyyyy, yesss buy them you gotta suffer for fashion >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear my 14 hole docs in 40 degree Aussie weather, I don't know what people complain about :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9i5Avsnxp2M/TzUcZw8OaiI/AAAAAAAAD9k/A_NF5OCbr90/s1600/Cyan1322.jpg <3
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3x9RpV2c6ag/TzUbjhywb-I/AAAAAAAAD8k/voaUZjVG40o/s1600/Cyan1325.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^