Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Casual Post : Shoppin' In Shorts


Photobucket

As my friend Julie Ann pointed out, "You've been very leggy lately". This has been the first year in.....well, many years that I have wanted to wear shorts. I think it has to do with having more leg tattoos or most likely I just don't care any more. Don't like my grave yard tan?.....don't look! 
Photobucket

The light weight moto style jacket has been featured in past looks, but I wanted to show my Cure back patch that was given to me by a friend. I have a project in the works to feature my friends DIY jacket's as we all know I sorta have a slight obsession with jackets. *Wink* Of course this means I have to wrangle my friends and remember to shoot these photos I'm dreaming about in my head, hahahaha! In the mean time you can feast your eyes on Fuck Yeah Punk Jackets tumblr!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. you just want to show off your sweet Robert Smith tattoo ;)
    I agree though, I've sported shorts the past two years and NEVER wore them before... well since I was 19 and fit. I think you get to a point where you just don't give a flip anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shits we do not give ;) One great thing that comes with age!

      Delete
  2. I'm super pale too, I blind people in summer. I even blind myself if I'm showing clevage. MY BOOBS ARE SO BRIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^