Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Move Over Fuck Yeah Punk Jackets : James von Sinn

Photobucket
Original artwork by James von Sinn
I'm super stoked that I got to catch up with my friend James and photograph his vest and jacket collection. I'm always impressed when my friends put so much effort, talent and creativity into adorning their clothing, so I took my obsession and will be kicking off a small series documenting DIY fashion all around me. Starting in 3...2....1......James!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty rad, eh? 
Now that I've given James' teenage fans more photos to cut out and paste on their walls, here's some places that you can stalk him:
Rotten (UK) : His band's Facebook
His personal oracle: (aka) James' Facebook 

Word on the street he's a rock god in Japan! *Wink*

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. woow amazing jackets, amazing walls and amazing hair tick tick tick :P hahaha naa seriously love the jackets takes alotta good work to make them look that good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collection of jackets. Very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic jackets! A wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jackets are freaking rad. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^