Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red and Black Week Continues! Now With MORE Red!




How did I forget about this red moto style jacket that I often wear?! Silly me and my jacket collection, I often forget about what I have even though it's right in front of my face! Well, it was hanging in the coat closet, hehe!

Photobucket

I found the jacket (Tripp NYC) at a local thrift store that I am often see sneaking around for $5 and I also got the zebra print summer dress for $4. I was excited when I found the jacket as I have the same style in black that I purchased brand new several years ago for $60! Grant it, I will admit it was worth every penny as I wear the jacket all the time. I do highly recommend Tripp NYC's moto style jackets as they are comfortable, made of a durable twill cotton and can easily be DIY-ed to suit your taste. Besides, they look cool! You may be making a face at me because I mentioned Tripp NYC as their items are often seen at Hot Topic, yet if you look at places like Trash and Vaudeville, you'll see it's not all weird pants with too many bells and whistles. I gravitate more towards the more sleek and simple pieces as I'm not into too many jiggle jangles on my clothing....unless I put them there. *Wink*
Photobucket
City Bag by Dungaree Dolly-print is not available

I always forget about my purses! I have so many pretty ones from Dungaree Dolly as this is the normal way I infuse some color/patterns into my outfits. In my world it's all about accessorizing, handbags and shoes!

Thanks for reading! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


7 comments:

  1. Ooo, I like both the jacket and the bag, but I especially like the florals-and-skulls bag - it looks at first glance to just be modern florals, and then you notice the skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W00t, red, black, & white, my fave! And that purse is especially awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purse! Supper cute outfit and what a score, I just love it when you can find such a great item at a thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl who have so many jackets and handbags that she forgets she have some :)! That jacket is so cool and the handbag would definitely follow me home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jacket! And to think you forgot you had it :) I agree with the others - the bag is wonderful. The color combo and also how the skulls are "hidden."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love your hair! <3 And great outfit too! :)

    /MadamNoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one bold, beautiful jacket. Yeah, I could see you forgetting it was hanging in your closet, with it being so subtle and all... ;-D A lot of people have featured red & black outfits with touches of white this week... You (and a few others) have inspired me to add a special sub-theme for one day of R&B Week next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^