Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Red and Black Stripes!


It's day 3 of Sophistique Noir's Black and Red Theme Week, yet it's my second posting. I'm a little iffy on the red and black striped top I am wearing in the photos. I have worn it a hand full of times, yet I think the top combined with the stripes make me look larger than I am. I usually wear the top with a black wide belt to break up the top and add more structured lines to sorta trick the eye. What can I say, I always like to add MORE black. I'm pretty sure it's the two black vertical details that make the top just look odd on me, yet make my boobs look larger, which is a bonus. *Wink*
Photobucket
Plain outfit with no accessories.

Photobucket
Accessorize!
I think the black underbust corset looks soooooo much better paired with the top! Of course I always pile on the accessories and am wearing my new bondage belt that was purchased at Trash and Vaudeville. I'm still on the fence about the look as a whole, it's just a weird top that has potential, so I've kept it! 

Happy Red and Black Theme Week, stay tuned!


Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. I love it! Yes, the accessories are KILLER, doll. Simply killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, and even better with the corset!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like it much better with the under bust corset =) For me accessories are the funnest part of any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh... I always love so much the retro goth style ! a little bit of darkwave style ! and always loving the corset and red and black stripes ! cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look great, but I prefer it with the corset. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the top alone. I love it with the corset!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop being iffy! It's a wonderful top. And even more so with the corset. In fact, with the corset, it's amazing!!! You absolutely must keep that top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it with the corset. Great belt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the top! I used to have a dress which was very similar- but I gave it away when It got too short (oh how I regret that decision). I think it looks good on you on it's own, but it's incredible with the corset =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit with the corset, belt and necklaces, the one without all of this is also cool, but the complete look is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^