Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pink And Batty!

Photobucket

My friend Sarah made me a fun banner that is now adorning my Coffin Kitsch facebook page. I've been working on projects before I go on my mini vacation to Ohana : Luau at the Lake! I'm excited about this cute skirt that I've upcycled into something super cute!


Photobucket
I'm wearing pink! Eeeeek! 

Photobucket
Batty, batty, batty!!!
You can see the sale listing here on my etsy page! I really enjoy putting bats on everything, especially such a cute twirly skirt. *Wink*

Thanks for reading!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Cute! :D All things improve with the addition of bats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share that habit - bats make everything look better! ha The skirt is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - pink + bats = WIN!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, so cute! Bats make everything awesome. Awesome Etsy store too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Bane: all things improve with bats! And *psst, come 'er* I LOVE bats on anything pink! hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^